· “Sonia Sotomayor: The True American Dream” by Antonia Felix (2010)
· “Like Me : Confessions of a Heartland Country Singer” by Chely Wright (2010) Chely Wright, singer, songwriter, country music star, writes in this moving, telling memoir about her life and her career.
· “Coming Home to Myself” by Wynonna Judd (2005)
· “Michelle Obama: First Lady & Role Model” by Valerie Bodden (2010)
· “The Britannica Guide to the World’s Most Influential Women” (2010) Through the ages, women have had to fight to be taken seriously, have their work accepted, and be considered the equal of men. This book tips its hat to women such as Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, Sojourner Truth, and Princess Diana.